Friday, July 1, 2011

Nicki Minaj T4

images Nicki Minaj – Massive Attack Nicki Minaj T4. 2010 Nicki Minaj celebrated
  • 2010 Nicki Minaj celebrated

• marblerock
    05-24 02:07 PM
    Emails sent to 2 + 9 (1 commonn). Will follow up with calls and emails to other senators.

wallpaper 2010 Nicki Minaj celebrated Nicki Minaj T4. hot Is Nicki Minaj Pregnant?
  • hot Is Nicki Minaj Pregnant?

• chanduv23
    06-26 10:06 AM
    The way i understand this, not all companies are bound by the EOE laws.
    Certain conditions have to be met to be considered an EOE.

Not every employer is an equal opp employer, so those guys can hire whoever they want.
    Besides hiring folks on h1b, etc could add to costs for employers. So they choose not to employ such folks.

I am working on EAD after filing AC21. When I requested for EVL more than once because of NOID situation, my HR was not happy about it. She said she cannot keep giving letters all the time and she also expressed such concern to my manager. My manager in turn told me "This is why we do not get into this stuff, we were not aware of all this when we hired you and we have a policy to hire only Green card and USC" - all of it was oral. When I went into our HR website - it clearly states that hiring needs to have "i9" compliance and thats it.

One thing we have to understand - employer can decide to hire who they want but must not discriminate.

Basically if employers are not willing to sponser they must have ads as "Non restrictive work authorization" required and if the job needs security clearance they must say "nly security clearance"

Looks like most HRs or companies may not be following such pattern because they may not know. When my wife was applying for jobs - some reqruiters did not understand EAD and she explained and they said "We need to learn more about this"

Nicki Minaj T4. Description: Nicki Minaj
  • Description: Nicki Minaj

• kannan
    02-15 11:25 AM
    Me too, No FP till Today.......

2011 hot Is Nicki Minaj Pregnant? Nicki Minaj T4. nicki minaj before surgery and
  • nicki minaj before surgery and

• rajeshraipv
    12-16 12:55 PM
    caveat - you teach best what you most need to learn (richard bach?)

We'll find other things to worry about after the GC. However, I think a focus on learning/self improvement, health (exercise and meditation should go a long way..although i haven't really spent as much time as i should on this) and most importantly on financial objectives should help.

Most of us are here to secure our financial futures. Focus on good investing practices, learning how to invest both your money and in yourself. The worst thing we can do is to be paralyzed in thought and action by USCIS processes.

again....you teach best what you.....

more...

Nicki Minaj T4. hair Nicki Minaj And Drake
  • hair Nicki Minaj And Drake

• eb3stuck
    06-27 12:49 AM
    Santosh,

I think INS or BCCS director have authority to make this provision for filing I-485 when dates are not current.This will atleast relieve many of us and our spouses/dependants from current uncertain situation.

Can we all concentrate on this and take one at a time.
    What do we all have to do toward the efforts on this?

eb3stuck

Nicki Minaj T4. nicki minaj posters for sale.
  • nicki minaj posters for sale.

• Waitnwait
    12-16 12:50 PM
    I will recommend to read this book. Provides insights into your own personal nature and makes recommendations. Very helpful!

more...

Nicki Minaj T4. makeup nicki minaj on ellen
  • makeup nicki minaj on ellen

• vij
    06-09 02:44 PM
    Hi

I recived the case nos from TSC , they had received mine & my wife's applications ( 485, 765,131 ) on 4th June , I see one set of checks cashed.
    I expect the other set to be cleared some time Mon-Tues
    The case nos start with SRC

Thanks
    GCcomesoon

Did you directly sent to TSC or NSC forwarded it to TSC

2010 Description: Nicki Minaj Nicki Minaj T4. Nicki Minaj – Massive Attack
  • Nicki Minaj – Massive Attack

• The7zen
    05-09 12:16 AM
    How about getting together on the 20th of this month,
    Move fast and hold a rally or send out flowers to Obama administration for their racism towards immigrants.

Act fast, I know 20th is close, think about is as an emergency

Well...where are we meeting ?

more...

Nicki Minaj T4. a snippet of Nicki Minaj#39;s
  • a snippet of Nicki Minaj#39;s

• amitjoey
    05-23 04:31 PM
    http://immigrationvoice.org/index.php?option=com_iv_webfax&task=getContactDetails&Itemid=46

hair nicki minaj before surgery and Nicki Minaj T4. nicki minaj poster uk.
  • nicki minaj poster uk.

• mirage
    03-06 04:31 PM
    And worst is the lottery...What pisses me off is that there are 220,000 visa numbers every year for family based GCs while skilled immigrants get only 140,000. Nothing wrong with immigrants wanting to bring immediate family members but this is causing nothing but chain migration. I think USA give more GCs to cab drivers than skilled immigrants.

more...

Nicki Minaj T4. nicki minaj poster uk.
  • nicki minaj poster uk.

• vallabhu
    07-20 10:48 AM
    vallabhu you can do it in the Home Page and contributions link
    There is an option to cancel 20$ and start 50$

thanks in advance for doin it

Thanks Sam, I have canceled 20$ and signed up for 50$ .

hot hair Nicki Minaj And Drake Nicki Minaj T4. dresses nicki minaj and lil
  • dresses nicki minaj and lil

• h1techSlave
    03-08 08:10 PM
    If many EB3-I folks are getting GCs then why is EB3-I PD stuck in 2001? Shouldn't it move?

I feel where you are coming from; I am also from the waited four years to get approved from filing 485 club.

btw; every person I know of from India who has gotten green from October 2008 were those eb3 guys who converted to eb2 through perm labor. I have a feeling that this is going to cause a lot of stress to eb2 as many people have been able to obtain old priority dates through eb3. Maybe not much solace but with perm labors taking 9 months to get approved now (most recent approvals were filed in July 2008) it does help India a bit. It is taking longer for eb2 ROW to get into 140/485 que and would cause more visas to be spilled over. If labors were getting approved fast then there would be less spillover in this fiscal year.

Department of State is really playing with people with their continuing change of how they are interpreting the law with regards to visa spillover. In Mid 90's I left USA (one of the reasons; not main reason was because I was told it would take about three years to get greencard; looks like a small wait compared to now).

more...

house hot Nicki Minaj#39;s debut Nicki Minaj T4. hairstyles hot Nicki Minaj,
  • hairstyles hot Nicki Minaj,

• buddyinsd
    02-08 05:58 PM
    Really? Narendra Modi is great? And thats why he has been banned from visiting USA...WOW

who is rapists and looters? I just want to know...please dont get mad and dont say Narendra Modi. he is the only great leader left in India.

MC

tattoo nicki minaj posters for sale. Nicki Minaj T4. girlfriend Nicki Minaj and
  • girlfriend Nicki Minaj and

• Sachin_Stock
    09-24 05:43 PM
    Atleast we agree on one point that the law is absurd.

Nope. Vast majority including EB-2s do not disagree with porting, even though they might not be very vocal about it.

more...

pictures makeup nicki minaj on ellen Nicki Minaj T4. tattoo Nicki Minaj Yellow
  • tattoo Nicki Minaj Yellow

• anzerraja
    07-20 12:35 AM
    Dagabaaj !

Thanks for your contribution !!!

We sincerely hope that finding 640 (with $100) each is definitely not a big deal in an organization like IV.

TOGETHER WE WILL GET IT DONE TOMMOROW.

$100 from me.......I will try to convice some more this weekend...lets move the drive to end on Monday......my2censt....

dresses dresses nicki minaj and lil Nicki Minaj T4. 2011 Nicki Minaj#39;s Sexy
  • 2011 Nicki Minaj#39;s Sexy

• stuckinmuck
    05-28 02:12 PM
    A Great New Commission
    May 27, 2007

An Open Letter to:

The United States Senate
    The United States House of Representatives

Re: A Great New Commission

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Our nation holds paramount equal treatment under the law. My principal question is, what federal laws may I break so that I am rewarded with amnesty to the tune of $18,000 per year?

That would bring me parity with the estimated costs to society of illegal aliens. These are in health, education and related social benefits. Oh, and the approximately 30 percent of our prison population which is comprised of some of these aliens. Seems some of the cost is borne by victims who are assaulted by aliens doing the crimes Americans just won�t do.

I�ll even give you a bargain. As a small business owner, my real and opportunity costs to comply with federal statutes and regulations are substantial. These are not taxes, they are non-deductible costs I incur to comply with federal law. My daughter�s chronic medical condition and my own heart condition also incur substantial expenses. Regarding our health, my family is uninsurable due to these conditions. We have never received assistance under any state or federal programs.

All of these costs come to something over $27,000 per year. So, when you give me my amnesty and my $18,000 per year, you will fall short of my expenses by approximately $9,000. Since you are wise in the ways of federal accounting, you can inform your constituents that you have in fact saved $9,000 per year, in addition to the moral claim of having granted me amnesty.

It will be appropriate to consider that in fairness my children should be due anchor amnesty. This from the fact that they still will be my dependents when you soon grant me amnesty. If you delay, well, my daughter will always be my dependent.

Considering possible delays, especially since fellow citizens will have their own tailored amnesty petitions, I understand if you need to charter a Federal Amnesty Commission. That is sure to renew respect for and compliance with the laws you draft. Any shortfall in compliance, up to say, twelve million offenses, you could graciously accept as appropriate civil disobedience. After all, that would assure you more press time as we enter this latest election cycle.

You are wise also in federal laws which may be broken with no consequence. I am too busy supporting my family, you, and the twelve million scofflaws and their employers to understand such matters, so I need your guidance. You know where I live, my drivers license number, my social security number, my bank and credit account numbers, as well as my email, internet service provider, taxpayer identification number, mortgage holder, business licenses and telephone numbers.

Please contact me soon. Given the rising medical and other costs, I need that $18,000 quickly and retroactive to the enactment date of S.1348. It�s only fair.

Cordially,

<First Name> <Last Name>

more...

makeup a snippet of Nicki Minaj#39;s Nicki Minaj T4. hot Nicki Minaj#39;s debut
  • hot Nicki Minaj#39;s debut

• v2neha
    09-05 01:02 PM
    My EAD renewal is pending as well - RD 6/18 - present EAD expiring on 9/25. I requested expediting processing on 8/13 and received a letter yesterday saying they are reviewing my request and will have a decision in 60 days : :rolleyes:

We CANNOT do any thing, when I called USCIS, IO said they can't do either.. wait for 60 days. BS

sparklinks - I got card production ordered email today and LUD on EAD cases online. I sent a request for inquiry thru immigration staff of my Senator (Sen. Kennedy - MA) three days ago. Not sure if that had any role to play in EAD approval.

Check your status and update as our cases were identical. I'll update details of duration of EAD renewal when I get physical cards.

Good luck.

girlfriend girlfriend Nicki Minaj and Nicki Minaj T4. girlfriend nicki minaj pink
  • girlfriend nicki minaj pink

• makemygc
    08-01 04:57 PM
    USCIS are doing internal transfer from more than a year(140 & 485). They are processing 140 and 485 at both the centers and requesting the application at NE only. It seems now you noticed.

well they have started allowing for direct filing to each of these centers from July 30th. It's going to be another pre-PERM situation when place like nevada used to process labor in 3 months whereas NY was taking 2 years.

hairstyles nicki minaj poster uk. Nicki Minaj T4. hot Nicki Minaj performed
  • hot Nicki Minaj performed

• h1bmajdoor
    07-07 08:57 PM
    All officials have talked about processing 60k visas in a month to avoid visas going waste.
    None was honest enough to say the unused visas expire on 09/30 NOT 06/30.
    So, why the mad rush to give out all visas by 06/30?? We all know why..

some people say this was because of the Kennedy-Bush bill... to get good press for the bill.

IMO that may be true, but having seen the way US works, i'm willing to bet 25 cents that some high official's bonus depended on ending retrogression. So he did it, for all of 2 weeks.

drona
    07-06 03:32 PM
    Absolutely awesome. It's on the front page! Well done! Keep sending those flowers.

Macaca
    07-07 07:08 AM
    Students Take to the Road for Social Justice (http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/04/AR2007070401531.html) Trip Is Part of Year-Long Program to Inspire Activism Among Black and Jewish Youths, By Virgil Dickson (http://projects.washingtonpost.com/staff/email/virgil+dickson/) Washington Post Staff Writer, July 5 2007
    Students fasting for green card provision (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/07/05/MNG1QQR9RK1.DTL&hw=immigration&sn=001&sc=1000) DREAM Act would grant legal status for college, military By Tyche Hendricks (thendricks@sfchronicle.com), Chronicle Staff Writer, July 5, 2007

No comments:

Post a Comment